When you think of a small, mouse with big doe eyes, danger isn’t the first thought that comes to mind. But, these pests are dangerous and not something you should ever allow in your home. Mice Control in Bradenton is Rodent Solutions’ speciality. Mice are dangerous & should be controlled permanently with a rodent exclusion. Even just one mouse in your home is a threat, and you should take steps to eliminate them as quickly as possible!
Why Are Mice So Common In Bradenton Homes?
If you have a mouse in your Bradenton home, the most likely culprit is the house mouse. As their name states, they are the most common mice to make themselves at home in structures with people, making keeping mice away from our homes difficult. Their small size, agility, and flexible skeleton make it easy for them to find a way into our homes.
Mice are wild animals, but over time they have come to develop a close relationship with people, using our homes as a place they can have their basic needs met. They have learned that our homes offer them a place of safety, easy access to food and water, and provide them with multiple nesting spots. Their small body size makes it easy for mice to move into our Bradenton homes through the smallest of spaces.
Discovering a mouse in your home is not uncommon. It is, however, something you should act on immediately. Finding a single mouse in your house is usually just the tip of the iceberg, and there are likely many more lurking nearby. A single female can give birth to a litter of eight or more babies every three weeks!
Health Risks Mice Cause in Bradenton
Knowing the health risks that mice bring with them will help you understand why it is so important to keep mice away. Exterminating mice that have found a way into your Bradenton home as quickly as possible is paramount.
Listed below are the biggest problems that mice cause in our homes:
- Mice carry disease-causing pathogens on their bodies and in their feces and saliva. As mice move throughout our homes, they contaminate surfaces and food with things that make us ill.
- Fleas and ticks live on the bodies of mice. Mice introduce these parasites into our yards and homes.
- Wires that mice have chewed on can cause short circuits or trigger fires.
- A mouse’s shed fur and excrement contain allergens that cause allergy symptoms and respiratory problems in people.
Deter mice from turning your Bradenton home into a place they feel comfortable with the help of the following prevention tips:
- Carefully inspect your home’s exterior. Seal any tiny openings you discover rodent-proof material. Can can also call Rodent Solutions to perform a rodent exclusion for you.
- Cut back overgrown landscaping plants from your home that mice can hide in, and that will help them gain access to your home’s exterior.
- Regularly vacuum your house to remove crumbs that mice can use as a food source.
- Store pantry items in a glass or metal containers with airtight lids and perishables in the fridge to keep them away from hungry mice.
- Keep clutter to a minimum in your home. Clutter provides mice with a place to hide. The longer mice are in your home, the more mice there will be to eliminate.
Partner with the Rodent Prevention Experts at Rodent Solutions.
The easiest and most effective way to control mice in Bradenton is to partner with us at Rodent Solutions. Our professionals will find the mice in your home, discover all their nesting sites, and provide the treatment necessary to eliminate them.
We want to help you accomplish your goal of a rodent-free home. We are dedicated to helping people living in Bradenton guard their homes against mice and protect their families from the health risks they pose. Reach out today to learn more about eliminating mice through our comprehensive rodent control services!is
Pest/Wildlife Control 15 Years
Construction for 13 Years
Pest Control License JB299099
Wildlife License LW203605
Pest Management University: Founders and Masters
AAS Degree in Drafting Design with a Concentration in Building Construction
NWCOA Member (National Wildlife Control Operators Association)
NWCOA Rodent Standard Certified
NWCOA Bat Standard Certified
NCWOA Certified Urban Bird Management Operator
NWCOA Zoonotic Disease Standard Certified
Member of the National Pest Management Association (NPMA)
Bird Barrier Certified Installer
Bird-B-Gone Authorized Installer
OSHA 10 Training Completed for the Construction Industry
Aerial Lift Certified
Fall Protection Certified